Administrative & Staff Positions
New faculty and employees at Gettysburg College will be required to submit a background check. For information on the required check, please visit our website Background Check FAQs.
- HVAC Mechanic - Facilities Services Office
- Registration Assistant - Registrar's Office
- User Services Assistant - Musselman Library
- Senior Administrative Services Assistant - Musselman Library
- Director of the Orange & Blue Club - Annual Giving
- Payroll Services Supervisor - Finance and Administration
- Director of Donor Relations and Stewardship - Division of Development, Alumni and Parent Relations.
- Housekeeper (1st Shift) - Facilities Services Department
- Academic Administrative Assistant - History and Classics Department
- Housekeeper (3rd Shift) - Facilities Services Department
- Associate Director for Patrol and Investigatory Operations - Department of Public Safety
- Food Production Worker - Dining Services
Gettysburg College offers a comprehensive benefits package for our full-time employees to include: medical, dental, vision and life insurance; prescription drug card, paid vacation, sick and holiday leave; pension; and many other programs.
- PT/Casual Event Security Officer - Department of Public Safety
- Summer Lifeguards - Conferences Services
- Summer Employment Opportunities - Conferences Services
- PT/Casual Shift Officers - Department of Public Safety
- Casual Catering Servers - Catering Services
No longer accepting application materials for these positions:
Scholarly Communications Librarian - Musselman Library - Under review by supervisor
Administrative Services Assistant - Majestic Theater - Phone interviews in progress
Assistant Men’s Basketball Coach - Athletics Department - Campus interviews in progress
Manager of Innovation and Creativity Laboratory - Instructional Technology - Phone interviews will start soon
Associate Director of Planned Giving - Major & Planned Giving - Phone interviews in progress
Facilities Helpdesk Specialist - Facilities Services - Phone interviews in progress
Athletic Grounds Specialist - Grounds Services - Campus interviews concluded
Admissions Counselor—One Year Position - Admissions Office - Phone interviews in progress
Assistant Director of Alumni Relations – Outreach Alumni Relations - Alumni Office - Phone interviews in progress
Program Manager, Eisenhower Institute - Eisenhower Institute - On campus interviews in progress
Director of LGBTQ+ Life - College Life - On campus interviews concluded
Federal legislation requires institutions of higher education to inform prospective members of our community about its most recent crime/incident statistics, crime prevention and security programs and activities, policies concerning the reporting of crime, and related information in accordance with the Campus Security Act, commonly referred to as the Clery Act. You can obtain this information by contacting the Department of Public Safety, Gettysburg College, 300 North Washington St., Gettysburg, PA 17325 or call (717)337-6912. More information about the Clery Report.